WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe in the FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT and the fact that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, Colossians 1:15, Romans 8:9)
2. We believe in the WORD OF GOD (HOLY BIBLE) from beginning to end as the infallible Truth and everything in it points to Jesus Christ.
(Matthew 5:18, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, John 1:1-2)
3. We believe that GOD IS LOVE and He demonstrated that Love by sacrificing His perfect Son Jesus Christ to be the atonement for our sins.
(1 John 4:7-8, 1 John 2:2, Acts 16:31, John 3:16)
4. We believe that SALVATION can only come through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. By believing and surrendering our lives unto Him, we receive His saving grace. It's through the confession and repentance of our sins and accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior that we are saved. The promise of Christ is through this that we shall receive the Holy Spirit into our lives and we must acknowledge that His Spirit dwells within us as our Comforter, and our Helper, and our source of everything that is good and Holy as unto the Lord.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8-9, 1Peter 2:-24, John 14:25-26, Matthew 28:19-20, Romans 8:9)
5. We believe in WATER BAPTISM as the Holy demonstration of self-surrendering one’s will as to die unto our old sinful lives and to become renewed and re-birthed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(1 Corinthians 12:12-14, Ephesians 4:4-6, Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:3-7, 8:16)
6. We believe in FULLFILLING THE DESIRE OF GOD’S HEART, to Love him and to Love one another and to be His witnesses by demonstrating his Truelove through His Spirit and by His Word which is to reveal to the world that we belong to Him by our words, our actions and our deeds according to His Spirit working in us.
(Deuteronomy 6:5, Luke 10:27, John 13:34-35, John 15:12, 1 John 4:7-8)
7. We believe in the CHURCH as the body of Christ and there must be unity in the church where each of us is vital and has an important role, where the gifts of the Holy Spirit can work through each of us according to God's desire so we can reach the lost, the hurting, the dying, the confused, and the abandoned and bring them to Jesus Christ so they may receive His saving grace and His Truelove and become a part of His Family and receive Love and Acceptance by us, the Body of Christ.
(Matthew 16:13-20, Acts 2:42, Ephesians 4, Romans 12:10, Romans 15:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:11, 1 John 3:11, 1 Corinthians 12)
8. We believe in the FAMILY UNIT as ordained by God, marriage is to be sacred and honored, between one man and one woman and is to be a lifelong covenant according to God’s word. We believe in the Sanctity of Human Life and children are God’s gifts to be raised in His Love according to his Word, and that family is to be cherished and honored and is to exemplify Christ in us.
(Genesis 2:18-24, Ephesians 5:22-33, Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:1-4)
9. We believe in BEING REAL FOR JESUS. To Love Him and to obey His commands.
(Ephesians 5:1-2, Romans 12:9, Psalm 97:10, 1 Timothy 1:5, John 14:15, John 14:23-24, James 1:22, 1 Corinthians 13)